Monday, April 5, 2010

Good long weekend

I was really looking forward to this long weekend 1st to 4th April so that I could catch up with my beauty sleep ...

1st April - worked half day in the morning and had a Peranakan lunch with SME, peers, CMO, COO and HK guest ET. Overall, the food was below average except the pork chop with fries and the dessert (red ruby) saved the day. I would not go there again for sure. After lunch, went for a Pixel Peel at Vivo and do some shopping there. The after effect of the peel was my whole face like ON fire!!! That's also affect my shopping mood. In the end bought nothing.

2nd April - Sunny day ... because of my "sun-burnt" face, I chose to stay at home to avoid the sun. Practically, eat, laze on bed to read, sleep and play on-line game Farm Frenzy 3 American Pie - got hooked!!! Anyway I managed to clock up all my sleeping hours for the week.

3rd April - GEM day ... to meet my giggly roundish girl SHD. Before the lesson, packed chicken rice from the hawker near Bedok bus interchange. Wanted to try as always see long Q but disappointed as the meat not tender and oily rice not fragrant. Anyway, I always enjoyed the 1-1 time with SHD. During debrief, J bought some buns and bread as refreshment. I tried the cream bun and milk bread. I like the cream bun as was yummy! Now I have 3 choices from that bakery : Curry, Sardine and Cream. After TC, we went to T2 for dinner - I had Claypot Fried Tom Yum Tang Hoon. We went to T3 for la-kopi - I had Milo Dinosaur with aplenty of Milo Powder on top!!!

4th April - Rainy day ... woke up at 5.45am for the shoe trial at ECP. It started to rain while we were half way there. When we reached, there was not a van or shoe in sight. We saw 2 guys in red top and 1 gal in pink top loitering around Carl's Jr. Then the gal wandered home. Left only 3 of us and the 2 guys still faithfully waiting for the shoe trial to happen. Then at 7.45am, we saw a Ang-Mo lady with 3 big black bags arrived. 5 mins later, a van with boxes of shoes appeared. But the raining was still pouring. So did some warm ups by using the foam roller. And tried on the shoe with an expert gave us tips and advices on running. I like the shoe; maybe would buy it after my Glide worn out. Attended my usual 2 aerobics classes like zombie; could not remember the steps just followed the ladies in front of me. Retired to my bed early at about 9.30pm ... ZZZzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment