Friday, April 2, 2010

Collection of April Fool's Day pranks

Didn't blog much in March as busy (and I still am) with my Regional project UAT ... sigh
Anyway I am looking forward to my travel incentive at the end of the project ... FRANCE (hope it can be materialised as doing selection now).

Share some April Fool's jokes -
1. ex-colleague DL : to all friends and family, i have a confession to make. i am gay! and i have been having a relationship with a guy named adam. he's working as a security guard. in this relationship, i am the man and he is the woman...
While personally I think its a joke but not shocked if its a true confession ... he has already PHD -"short-circuited" his brain.

2. ex-boss DL : decided to drop his Facebook account.
This is confirmed a joke as he admitted :Yep. It's an April Fool's joke, but not as good as Googles.

3. little niece stared at me innocently: Gu Jie, do u know what day is today (1 Apr)?
I the Gu Jie stared hard at her : U ate too much till u forgot what DAY is today???!!!
little niece smiled slyly at me: Today is APRIL FOOL's DAY!!!
I the Gu Jie saved face : Of course I know that, I just pretended meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment