Monday, April 5, 2010

Encounters with SHD part 1

SHD is my GEM kid who is giggly, roundish and cute. I always enjoy the 1-1 session with her. Shared some of the funny anecdotes :

1> She observed teacher R and told me : Teacher I friend you ah, I no friend that Teacher ok.
I flattered by her remark (^_~)


2> I showed her a picture card of astronaut: What is this?

She smiled and said: Teacher, I dont know.

I told her: Astronaut.

She "instructed" me: Teacher, teacher ask me "What is this"

I played along with her: What is this?

She proudly told me loudly: Astronaut!!!

Then I praised her and she smiled broadly till her eyes formed a single line ...☜(⌒▽⌒)☞


3> Showed her a picture of ant and asked her : What is this?

She said proudly: Spider!!!

Showed her a picture of bee and asked her : What is this?

She said loudly: Spider!!!

OMG! all the bugs look like spider to her .... O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment