Friday, February 5, 2010

The price to pay for business trip

Manager asked: er ... 6 cycles is for Core uat right???

Me answered: no ... that uat for our Singapore Country only.

Manager asked again: then core UAT our users just need to verify the test result right?

Me said: Yes but we also need to do our own country specific uat.

Manager said: right lor, then the 6 cycles is for Core UAT

Moi Aku Saya said "clamly": no (pause to suppress my flare) the 6 cycles is for our SINGAPORE uat which our users need to do themselves and nothing has to do with the CORE. (end with a fakey smile)


Manager said: I jus wan to clarify so that when i present in meeting, the exco members are not confused

I think he is confused lor; the blind leading the blind

Sigh ...... so many emails, TC, status updates, reports, deadlines, meetings to attend ever since returned from HK .... Haaaaiiiiiiiii (long sigh)

the back-to-back meetings/TC were the cause of my sore throat and cough bcoz no time to have a cuppa -> no urine -> no way to detox -> so sick lor.

So jealous that Piggy and 大师兄 have gone prawn fishing while I was "ploughing" and coughing in off-pi.

Now I look forward to 2 things :
1. my Sunday's 2 aerobics classes with the cute he-instructors ; P
2. CNY so that I can have a long break ... dong chiang, dong chiang : >

No comments:

Post a Comment