Friday, February 26, 2010

Health is Wealth

Both my dad and my aunt had admitted to hospital and made me realised how important health is. My dad was in and out twice and my aunt is still there since before CNY. Luckily my dad had an op to remove his growth in the colon. But my aunt is there and heard she is very feeble. My heart ache for her and my cousin especially when she told us with tears brimming in her eyes. Pray that my aunt could recover soon ....

CNY to me its just another public holidays - no need to work, laze at home, sleep till late, eat till sore throat. What I always looking forward is the gathering at my 大姨house - that's when my 大舅父,三舅父, my cousin's family (her GG girls) and my Chiang family (10 pax) will Lo Hei, makan, catch-up and photo-taking. Though we meet once a year, I like the bonding we have and I hope we could keep doing this yearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment