Sunday, February 28, 2010

Renew my cycling

The thought of attending my usual 2 Sunday aerobics classes did not thrill me instead I find it bored with the predictable footworks. And the sight of the cute 2 he-instructors did not excite me anymore. (Z o Z)

So agreed to go cycling at ECP with Piggy, Moo and their 4 frens. It was my first cycle for this century; din cycle for dinosaur years. Naturally after choosing our own bike, everyone started to hit the cycle track. And naturally I am the last one to setoff as I need to wake-up my basic cycling skills like balancing, pedalling, braking and oriented myself to the "speedometer" of the bike. Luckily Piggy turned back to look for me and taught me how to set the speedometer - Left 2, Right 7. And we rode off together. \(^_^)/

When I started to relax and enjoy the surrounding people and scenery, I realised there were hunks running besides me!!! And some even running top-less to show off their fab toned body(*_*) Must coax my bro H to run at ECP so that I can come with his transport (^_~)

Started from ECP mac to Changi village food hawker centre and back to ECP mac, about 35km! ++ abt 35C sorching sun!! Enough practice for me to prepare for next Sunday cycle event. And now need to nurse my aching thigh and butt. (-_-*)

No comments:

Post a Comment